Tuesday, November 12, 2013




Mom Arrested for Letting Kids Play Outside



A Texas mother was sent to jail and charged with child endangerment for letting her two children play outside.

"So we were outside. I took my lawn chair and put it on the sidewalk where I always sit and watch them outside when they’re playing. They were out maybe an hour and a half, two hours and got tired. We came inside, started getting their pajamas on them and getting ready for the end of our day, and about 30 minutes after that I looked out my window and see a La Porte police officer at the end of my driveway."

Tammy’s neighbor called police to report that her two children were playing outside unsupervised and based on that information, police arrested her for child endangerment.

After spending 18 hours in a jail cell, the ridiculous charges were dropped.

Currently she is suing for damages and $7,000 in legal fees.

Original report here

She should sue the nosy neighbor as well

 

 

(And don't forget your ration of Wicked Thoughts for today. Now hosted on Wordpress. If you cannot access it, go to the MIRROR SITE, where posts appear as well as on the primary site. I have reposted the archives (past posts) for Wicked Thoughts HERE or HERE or here



 

No comments: