Monday, November 21, 2005



ABSURD POLITICALLY CORRECT PERSECUTION OF A SEXY MAMMA

Teacher Karen Ellis denies she is a pedophile, despite being jailed for sleeping with a boy young enough to be her son. And her lover Benjamin Dunbar, who was 15 when their affair started, insists he instigated their relationship. In an interview to air tonight on 60 Minutes, the former Melbourne physical education teacher, 38, described the past two years as a "nightmare". "I did come out (of prison) a pedophile," she said. "I don't think I am but the law says I am."

Ellis was released from a Victorian prison this month after serving six months. She had pleaded guilty to six counts of sexual penetration of a child under 16. In 2003, Ellis had a sexual relationship with Dunbar, one of her students. She was married at the time and is the same age as Dunbar's mother. Ellis, whose marriage broke down after the scandal broke, defended the affair. "Ben knew what he was doing, I knew what I was doing. I'm not making excuses at all, it was wrong and if I could I'd take it all back."

Dunbar said he had pursued Ellis. "The way it happened, you could say I was the predator. I mean, I went after her. "I suppose you could call it that (lust). Just a crush that went too far."

While in prison Ellis allegedly told other inmates she wanted to resume the relationship when she was freed, and the pair exchanged letters. They were interviewed after a $40,000 deal with Channel 9, with Victorian police watching to ensure Ellis does not receive a fee because it would be illegal for her to profit from her crimes. It is believed Dunbar will get the money.

But the interview has angered police who investigated the case. Sgt Mark Wakefield warned parents to keep their sons away from her because she continued to display classic pedophile traits. He believes the interview shows she has control over Dunbar, 17, and people who believe no harm was done to him should think again.

Before the affair he had promising scholastic and sporting careers ahead of him. Ellis had also turned him away from his family. "It's all down the drain now. He dropped out of school at Year 10 when all this became public," Sgt Wakefield said. [I don't suppose all the adverse publicity and portrayal of the boy as a victim had anything to do with any subsequent problems he had!]

Report here



(And don't forget your ration of Wicked Thoughts for today)

No comments: